In comes Layken (Lake) who just loses her father and whose mother moves her and her brother to Michgan.
I loved how they come together for a happily ever after.
Great writing by Colleen Hoover.
Again another book that was listed on http://www.maryse.com
- 11. Chapter Tease by Colleen Hoover (sporadicreads.wordpress.com)
- This Girl (Slammed 3) by Colleen Hoover (bookhangoverreviews.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Slammed by Colleen Hoover (mymanybookboyfriends.wordpress.com)
- Book Review: Colleen Hoover’s This Girl (literaryetc.com)
- Slammed – Colleen Hoover (divasdailybookblog.wordpress.com)
- Slammed by Colleen Hoover (bookhangoverreviews.wordpress.com)
- Slammed Series (thebookhangover.wordpress.com)
- Point of Retreat (Slammed 2) by Colleen Hoover (bookhangoverreviews.wordpress.com)
- This Girl (#3 Slammed Series) By Colleen Hoover (winebooksnfringe.wordpress.com)
Publication Date: December 17, 2012
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER
Would you rather know a truth that makes you feel hopeless, or keep believing the lies?
Beloved and bestselling author Colleen Hoover returns with the spellbinding story of two young people with devastating pasts who embark on a passionate, intriguing journey to discover the lessons of life, love, trust–and above all, the healing power that only truth can bring.
Sky, a senior in high school, meets Dean Holder, a guy with a promiscuous reputation that rivals her own. From their very first encounter, he terrifies and captivates her. Something about him sparks memories of her deeply troubled past, a time she’s tried so hard to bury. Though Sky is determined to stay far away from him, his unwavering pursuit and enigmatic smile break down her defenses and the intensity of the bond between them grows. But the mysterious Holder has been keeping secrets of his own, and once they are revealed, Sky is changed forever and her ability to trust may be a casualty of the truth.
Only by courageously facing the stark revelations can Sky and Holder hope to heal their emotional scars and find a way to live and love without boundaries. Hopeless is a novel that will leave you breathless, entranced, and remembering your own first love.
Wow what a great book.
This book was so touching.
I loved how they found each other.
Looking forward to the next book. Again another great recommendation by http://www.maryse.com